How to choose cheapest MTN tariff plans become the most difficult things to do for some people. Many of my family and friends has being asking me about this, that’s why i pen down this awesome list of cheapest mtn tariff plans you should go for in this 2019.
Everything is very hard now in nigeria, so you want to migrate to mtn tariff plans with cheap charges rate but don’t know the exactly one to migrate to, then you’re in the right place.
In this article you will get all the information you’re looking for, such as cheapest MTN tarrif plans charges, bonuses and migration codes. If you can read this post till end.
Are you looking for cheapest MTN tarrif plans? If so, then I got you covered.
Top 8 MTN tarrif plans and migration codes
Are you ready to discover? Let’s begin with the list.
cheapest mtn tariff plans in 2019
1. MTN Beta talk
MTN Beta talk is a prepaid tariff plan that rewards you with 150% airtime bonus on every recharge below #100 and 250% airtime bonus on recharges from #10t0 above.
You also enjoy 30mb data for #50 on BetaTalk.
How to migrate to MTN BetaTalk?
To migrate to MTN BetattTalk is easy, all you have to do is just simply dial *123*2*1# or text BT to 131.
Did they charge me if i migrate to MTN BetaTalk?
No, if it’s your first time of migrate in a month. But if it’s your second time, MTN will charge you #100 naira only.
How should I recharge in order to receive the bonus?
You should use the normal account to recharging code (*555*pin #) or recharge through vtu with N100 and above.
Note: If you use any other recharge code apart from *555* pin#, you will not receive the bonus on recharge.
How long the airtime bonus last?
The airtime bonus is valid for 7 days and if you want to keep the bonus valid more than 7 day, then recharge new card before the expiring date.
BetaTalk charge rate
Your first minute called of the day will be charge from main balance.
When you migrate to MTN betatalk, your call will be charge at the rate of *42kb/sec (#25.20/minute) from your main account and #45kb/sec(#27/minute ) from your bonus account.
This only applicable to national call, meaning within nigeria.
Foreign call we be charge from your main account at international call rates.
How to check mtn betatalk bonus balance?
To check mtn betatalk bonus and main balance just dial *556#.
- By migrating to mtn betatalk, you will enjoying the following benefits.
- 150% bonus on every recharge below N100
- 250% bonus airtime on every recharge from N100 above
- 30MB at N50 onlyThe bonus airtime can be use for national call, sms,
- and pay as you go data.
- It’s not available for MTN postpaid users
- The bonus airtime only available for 7 days
- The call rate is a little bit high compare to other plan like mtn pulse.
2. MTN pulse
Mtn pulse is one of the cheapest mtn tariff plans you should consider.
It’s a plan that will charge you only 11k/secs.
How to migrate to mtn pulse?
To migrate to mtn pulse tariff plan is easy as a.b.c.d. Just dial *406*1# or text 406 to 131.
What is MTN pulse charge rates
MTN pulse charges 11k/sec.Note: the first 50 seconds of your call will charged at 25k/sec after that, the rest call of the will be charges at 11k/secs.
MTN pulse pros
- 11k/secs to call all nigeria networks (MTN, glo, Airtel, and 9mobile)
You can subscribe to mtn night data plan of N25 for 125mb bundle or N50 at 250mb for a day.
- You can listen to mtn pulse musics for just N10 per day.
Mtn pulse cons
- The first 50 seconds, you will be charged at 25k per seconds.
3. MTN xtravalue
MTN xtravalue is an mtn tariff plan that offers you a bundle of great airtime for voice call and data.
It’s not really one of the cheapest mtn tariff plans to some people but when it been consider, it’s cheap.
The bundles are available in two categories;
- Xtratalk and
And at difference price point, ranging from N300 to N20,000.
This plan is available to all prepaid and prostpaid customers.
Difference between xtratalk and XtraData
Xtratalk bundles: Offers more airtime for call than data volume while
XtraData bundles: Offers more data volume than airtime for voice call.
How to migrate to MTN xtravalue
It’s simple to subscribe to any of the xtravalue bundles by dialing *131*2# and select any xtravalue of your choice.
How to check xtravalue balance?
You can check your xtravalue balance by dial *556# and to check bundles expiry dial *559*61#
Xtravalue charge rates
Xtratalk local call; N27 per minutes, international call N39.6 per minutes.
XtraData bundles local call; N24/min, international calls N39.6 per minutes and N4/sms.
- Access to huge airtime and data bonuses.
- The recharging cost start from N300, which made it a little bit expensive to some people.
4. MTN xtra special prepaid tariff plan
Xtra special prepaid tariff plan is a new plan that charges it users at 15k/sec (N9/min) on the flat rate basis to all network in Nigeria with no daily or first call access fees.
How to migrate to MTN Xtra special prepaid tariff plan?
To migrate to Xtra special prepaid plan is simple.
Dial *408# and select 1 to migrate or text 408 to 131.
Mtn xtra special prepaid charges
By subscribing to this plan you will be charged at 15/sec (N9/min) to call all network in Nigeria.
- Free data bonus of 50% on every purchase of N2,000 monthly bundles.
- No daily access or first sec/min access fees
- It’s cheap. With N100 recharge card, you can make call for 11 minutes.
This plan has no advantage, except you compare it to mtn pulse which is the lowest.
5. MTN mpulse tariff plan
You should not misunderstood mpulse with MTN pulse, they are totally different.
This tariff plan is special create for kids and teenagers, ranging from ages of 9 to 15 years.
It came with great incentives which means it is a win win plan.
How to migrate to MTN mpulse?
To migrate to mpulse tariff plan, just simply dial *344*1# it send mpulse to 131 you are done.
Mpulse tariff plan charges rate
By subscribing to this plan, you will be charges at 15/secs to call all network in Nigeria.
- It provide a great educational resources and other benefits to kids and students.
- With recharge card of N100 you will make call for 11 minutes and more.
- It a little bit expensive for parents
6. Xtra special postpaid tariff plan
Xtra special postpaid is a special tariff plan that allows you to enjoy a flat call rate of 15 kobo per second for mtn to mtn, MTN to other network and 18 selected countries from the very first second.
So it’s one of the cheapest MTN tariff plans to consider.
How to migrate to MTN xtra special postpaid tariff plan?
To migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid, you will need to visit any MTN Service Centre or Connect Store nationwide and do the following:
- Fill and sign off a Subscriber Agreement Form
- Present your valid international passport, driver’s license or national ID card
- 2 Passport Photograph
- Fill a bank confirmation form
- Fill a Credit Consent Form
- Provide a copy of a recent utility bill. This could be electricity, water, waste disposal or telephone bill.
- Undergo a Credit Rating
Xtra special postpaid charges rate
If you subscribe to this Xtra special postpaid, you will be charges flat rate of 15 kobo per second to all network in Nigeria and other 18 selected countries.
- Enjoy 15 kobo per second flat rate on all networks in Nigeria
- Call 18 countries at 15 kobo per second
Migration process is tough and isn’t everybody that can meet the requirements.
7. Mtm Awuf4u tariff plan
Awuf4U is a tarrif offer that will reward customers with 200% airtime bonus on every recharge below N100 and 300% airtime bonus on every recharge from N100 above when they recharge using a special code, *888*PIN# or via VTU.
- If you recharge with N100, you will get N400 in Awuf4U account i.e. N100 (recharge value) + N300 (bonus)
- If you recharge with N400, you will get N1,600 in Awuf4U account i.e. N400 (recharge value) + N1,200 (bonus)
- If you recharge with N750, you will get N3,000 in Awuf4U account i.e. N750 (recharge value) + N2,250 (bonus)
- If you recharge with N1,500, you will get N6,000 in Awuf4U account i.e. N1,500 (recharge value) + N4,500 (bonus)
Awuf4u tariff plan charges
Call all networks in Nigeria at the rate of N27/min (45k/secs).
Call 18 international destinations at N39.6/mn (66k/sec) and pay as you go data browsing at N15/MB.
You can enjoy the following services from Awuf4U account:
- Calls to ALL Networks in Nigeria
- SMS to ALL Networks in Nigeria
- International call to 18 (eighteen) destinations
- PAYG data browsing
- SMS capped at 75 SMS weekly
- High charges rate (45k/secs)
8. Welcome back offer
MTN Welcome Back offer is not an mtn tariff plans but an offer that rewards you customers that have not used your lines in the last 30 – 180 days with 2000% bonus on your first recharge of the month for 3 months, you will also enjoy special data bundles for the same period.
How it works
- Look for that MTN SIM you have not used for 30 – 180 days or do a SIM swap if you cannot find your SIM
- Re-activate with a minimum recharge of N100
- And enjoy 2000% bonus on your first recharge of the month for the period of three (3) months; 500% of the bonus will be used for Voice calls & SMS to all networks in Nigeria and the 1500% will be used for Data.
- Access to enjoy special data bundles as stated above.
Benefits of MTN Welcome Back offer:
You will receive 2000% bonus on first recharge of the month for the period of three (3) months. In addition to that, you will have access to buy;
- 250mb @N100 (valid for 3 days)
- 1GB @N200 (valid for 7 days)
- 4GB @N1000 (valid for 30 days)
I hope by now you have known exactly cheapest MTN tariff plans that match your pocket.
That are the cheapest mtn tariff plans listed above, so now the question is,
Are you a subscriber of any of these tariff plans listed above?
If so, share your experience with us below. Thanks for passing by
Articles you might likes