Do you really want to know what is email marketing? If so, you’re in the right place because here’s the definition of email marketing and an in-depth explanation of it.
What is email marketing?
Email marketing is the process of uses of email to promote products and services to your prospects.
Email marketing is a branch of online marketing that surpasses other digital marketing platforms.
It’s a high convert digital marketing tactic of sending emails to leads and customers.
The aim of the email ad is to convert leads to customers and turn one-time buyers to regular buyers.
If you truly want to venture into email advertising then, you need free email marketing software like constant contact to automate the process.
Why you should start email marketing for your business now?
Despite the popularity of social media, email marketing still remains the best marketing channel to generate leads and sales.
There are many reasons you should start email marketing for your business or clients but we’ll only consider a few which are the most important.
So let’s begin…….
1. It is cheap: Email is an inexpensive way to promote your business and it products or services compare to other marketing platforms.
With just $20/month, you can acquire constant contact and market your products or services to unlimited customers without any hassle.
Email marketing is not like Facebook ads that if you want to create a Facebook ad that actually converts, then you need to spend at least $1,000 above per month.
2. It is easy to manage: Email ads are extremely easy to set up, send, create a marketing campaign, and track the campaign performed.
But some email marketing software is hard to setup.
So, if you truly want to start email marketing then you need easy to use email marketing software like constant contact.
3. It is the best communication channel: Email remains the #1 communication platform for business owners and their clients.
Customers take their email serious than their other social media handles.
What makes email more effective is that your message is directly to your prospects and customer’s inbox.
4. You can sell to a single customer more than one time: If you have a customer emails, you can sell to them more than one-time by sending them other related products or services they purchased from you.
That is how sweet email advertising is.
5. It drives more sales: Drive more sales in less time by setting up an autoresponder, it’s also known as email marketing automation, which will keep your audience engaged and build strong customer relationships.
6. Higher ROI: According to the Data & Marketing Association, every $1 spent on email advertising is expected to return $32 in revenue.
Important of email marketing
Email marketing has a lot of benefits. It’s my best type of online marketing of all time. So, let take a look at some merit of email marketing.
- It increases sales by 97%
- It develop strong customer relationships and loyalty between marketers and customers
- It increases customer retention
- It makes communication easy between marketer and customers
- It enhances customer services
- It generates more income than other online marketing channels.
There you have what is email marketing and its benefits.
Before you can conduct proper and productive email advertising, you need email ads software and here are my recommends software;
Every business owners and marketers need to incorporate email advertising as one of their compulsion marketing platform.
GetResponse is a complete online marketing solution. It provides turnkey newsletter publishing and hosting features, as well as unlimited follow-up autoresponders, landing pages, webinars, marketing automation, and CRM to deliver information to your contacts and convert them to paying customers. Through responsible and fully automated list hygiene, anti-spam practices, and established relationships with major Internet service providers and email service providers, GetResponse prides itself on the highest possible email deliverability to ensure that your messages get through to your prospective customers.
The platform delivers over 5 billion emails each year in 172 countries. GetResponse is fully scalable and capable of handling both small and very large lists (1+ million subscribers).
GetResponse in highlights:
– Over 100,000 active accounts
– 30-day free trial
– Deliverability of up to 68% higher than our competitors
– Unlimited emails
– Powerful, automatic message personalization
– Smart tracking features
What benefits does it bring?
– Catches lost sales and jolts your leads into profitable action
– Boosts your lead generation and business-building results
– Chops away tedious and repetitious email marketing tasks
When you sign up for an account with GetResponse, you will be supported every step of the way by their excellent customer support and materials (context help, user guides, FAQs, and video tutorials).
You will benefit from industry-leading email deliverability which GetResponse consistently maintains through their solid relationships with ISPs, proactive delivery initiatives, and strong anti-spam commitment.
Try GetResponse today and find out how you can instantly get tangible, measurable results without wasting your time or investing a lot of money.
Your own opinion is needed, what is email marketing?
Read also: How I Doubled My Cash With Facebook Ads